The new Allamanda Beach Resort & Spa is the Seychelles newest Boutique Hotel offering guests attentive service in a relaxing atmosphere at affordable prices.
Your transfer from Pointe – Larue International Airport is a twenty minutes scenic ride along the costal beach road to the south of Mahe’, Allamanda Beach Resort & Spa is located in the south of Mahe at Anse Forbans.
The Allamanda Beach Resort & Spa is a new four star resort, located in the south of Mahé, at Anse Forbans.
All guest rooms have the following facilities available:
The resort features 30 rooms plus two day rooms.
- 24 Standard rooms located on floors one through three, fully furnished with out door sea facing balcony, day bed and chair.
- 2 Jacuzzi ocean view rooms, located on the third floor, fully furnished with out door sea facing balconies, with a relaxing out door Jacuzzi, day bed and chair.
- 4 Deluxe Jacuzzi ocean view rooms, located on the first & second floors, rooms are fully furnished with larger bathrooms featuring antique style copper bath tubs, larger wardrobe space, out door sea facing balconies, with a relaxing out door Jacuzzi, day bed and sofa
- Please note that Jacuzzi rooms also have larger balconies.
2 Room sizes are 40 m²; all 30 rooms have sea view with spacious balconies, day beds and chairs. Room interior design showcases modern decor all of natural materials and fabrics from the Far East. The bed room features a very comfortable king size beds, bed side tables with lamps, colorful throw cushions, walls decorated with floral stone hand carved panels, tiled floors with floor rugs, bamboo roman window blind, cable television with 26 inch LCD screen, music system I pod and phone. Each room also has recessed dimmable lighting. A unique feature of the room is a hand crafted mother of pearl hanging light accented in the corner of the room. The
wardrobe features double louvered doors, wooden shelves, personal safe, and umbrella.
Each room also has a day sofa a console, coffee table, mini bar with complementary water, tea/coffee espresso machine, hair dryer, and ceiling fan. All rooms also have controllable A/Cs for guest comfort. High speed wireless internet is available through out the hotel. The spacious bathroom features granite vanity top with twin Italian ceramic sinks and tall water faucets, a selection of guest bathroom amenities, an electrical shaver outlet, a tiled rainfall shower with glass partition, bathroom robes and slippers. The large private balcony features an oversized double day bed, chair, ceiling fan and magnificent ocean view. Each room has a built in smoke detector connected to a central fire alarm system. Electricity is 220/230 Volts AC, 50HZ. Also provided is complementary use of sun lounges and beach towels at
the pool and beach.
The following facilities are available at this property:
- The Palm’s Restaurant serves meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seating is for 60 people plus with the option of indoor and out door dining, “al fresco” for the guests to enjoy. The restaurant has glass panel French doors that can be opened to extend the restaurant on to the deck area. Palms restaurant offers classical Italian fare and international favorites, showcased from the Palms open show kitchen where the chefs will offer daily specials cooked to order including choices form the restaurants daily changing buffet. Palm’s also has an extensive wine list with Italian and international classics. Theme nights and interaction with our culinary team will take place through out your stay to insure you are completely satisfied with our food and beverage offerings. The restaurant is fully air conditioned and has ceiling fans.
The Ocean View Bar
- Located opposite the restaurant. The bar is fully stocked with international brands and available light fare bar snacks. Guests have options for taking lunch at the bar or for enjoying light snack menu through out the day.
The following facilities are available at this property:
- Guests are welcomed upon arrival in the hotel lounge area where guests will receive a tropical welcome drink and personalized registration. The front desk is located in the front lobby.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Check-in time is 12:00 noon.
Sports and Recreation
- The Allamanda features a long stretch of sandy beach with magnificent granite boulders. There is good snorkeling and canoeing along the shore line. The Allamanda resort provides use of the equipment for a small additional charge. Hammocks, Badminton, Frisbees, and Beach Volley Ball are free of charge for guest’s usage. A sparkling clear, fresh water “infinity” swimming pool which overlooks the sea blends into the ocean, with a joining deck with sun lounges. Pool towels are available for guest usage.
- The resort has been wired for wireless internet services. Laptops are available for rent at guest services.
The Gift Shop
- Features a selection of swimwear, Ladies, Menswear, gifts, souvenirs, CDs, Jewelry, artwork, crafts, sundries, snacks, cigarettes and much more.
- Offers special gift of duty free designer jewelry.
- Multi - Lingual staff, guest services, a laundry and pressing, private parking, foreign exchange, Visa and Master Cards accepted. Laptop computer, printer and fax service are available for rent.
- Perched on giant granite boulders at the waters edge right on the beach, in its own pavilion, with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, nearby, magnificent sunsets......a location to sooth the body, stimulate the mind and enliven the senses! Dyniye Spa has two treatment rooms and one wet treatment room, the spa provides a complete menu of health, beauty and wellness services to balance the body and mind, including a wide range of Ayurvedic and massage treatments, body wraps, scrubs, facials, manicure, and pedicure. These healing techniques blend in well with the tranquil beauty and gentle pace of life in the Seychelles, all designed to sooth, relax, energize and rejuvenate. The Spa is staffed be a team of experienced therapists from Bali.